- Day 1: We can either start with your song advising of a style which would suit, or even help you find your song if you know what style of dance you’d love to learn. Read this post to see how you can start your First Wedding Dance Journey.
- Day 2: Foxtrot – classic, romantic and smooth.
- Day 3: Waltz – ethereal, smooth and stylish.
- Day 4: Salsa and Rumba – dynamic, sensual and cool.
- Day 5: Jive and Swing – light, bouncy and fun.
- Day 6: Freestyle Dance – adventurous and non-traditional; bringing the wow to your wedding!
Visit our Contact Us page for more information.
Don’t forget – to celebrate Alison TLOD’s birthday we’re offering a 20% discount to anyone who books their First Dance Lessons, Hen Party or Event Entertainment before 30th September 2017 and mentions “TLOD Birthday”.
We leave you with a clip of Caroline and Tim’s First dance – a Foxtrot…